On August 21, 2018 the IAM held a ceremony at the William W. Winpisinger Education and Technology Center to initiate new members and to charter the newly formed Local Lodge 1231. The lodge represents approximately 2,400 home healthcare workers in Ontario, Canada.
- IAM Healthcare Union Joins Effort to Stop Sanford-Fairview Healthcare System Merger Plans
- IAM Local 4 Healthcare Members Secure Strong New Agreement With HMR
- Groundbreaking Victory as IAM-AFT Healthcare Partnership Wins Certification for University of New Mexico Healthcare Workers
- IAM-AFT Joint Healthcare Organizing Partnership Program Files for Union Election of 500 New Mexico Healthcare Professionals
- IAM Western Territory Secures Two Strong Contracts for Military and Family Life Counselors